You are searching about Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch, today we will share with you article about Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch is useful to you.
The Business of the 21st Century: Review
Robert Kiyosaki, the author of the best-selling series of books “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” has just published a new book. Here is a review of this latest book, “The Business of the 21st Century”.
He presents the book:
“In The Business of the 21st Century, I’ll show you why you need to build your own business, and exactly what kind of business. But this isn’t just about changing the type of business you work with; it’s also about changing yourself . I can show you how to find what you need to grow the perfect business for you, but in order for your business to grow, you will also have to grow.”
The premise of this book is that you can STILL experience success in business. Despite the “hard times” that are present due to the global economic crisis, fortunes will be made.
But the qualification is that you have to choose wisely.
It is a current reality that American workers are competing with workers in every country in the world. Many of these workers are HAPPY to do the same job for one tenth (or less) of your current salary!
For this reason – and many more economic factors – we live in an era of unprecedented unemployment levels. The rates are often correlated to “The Great Depression” but that is not a fair comparison.
While the percentages of people who are unemployed may be similar to Depression levels, we live in a completely different world. The level of education, technology and mobility are a hundred times more advanced than in the 1930s. And yet, tens of millions of Americans are unemployed – or “underemployed” and working in jobs far below their education and experience. This is especially true of “Baby Boomers,” who have very slim chances of matching their old jobs.
Robert Kiyosaki touches on this reality in his description of “The Cash Flow Quadrant”. He says that ALL income earners fall into one of four categories, or four corners of “The Cash Flow Quadrant”.
The four sections are:
Employee: These people are looking for a good job with benefits. They are also 100% at the mercy of their employers, who are at the mercy of global competition. The goal of every employee is to have some money after paying all their expenses.
Self Employed: These are small business owners and sole proprietors, typified by “Mom and Pop” stores and suppliers. Unfortunately, many displaced workers have tried to open a business only to find that they simply “bought” themselves a 100-hour-a-week job. They also quickly learn that when they stop working, they stop earning.
Company owner: These people understand that maximum earning potential can only be achieved through the efforts of many, many more. A business builder creates a “machine” that runs around the clock, without their direct input at every stage of the process.
One of the HUGE differences in the wealth creation potential of a business owner is the legal and ethical ability to record expenses on a “pre-tax” basis.
And the fourth quadrant is the Investor. The Investor has achieved enough wealth that their money is now “working” for them! This is the goal that all people strive for, if only to reach the point where they can one day “retire.” Unfortunately, today the vast majority of Americans can never retire without drastically reducing their lifestyle.
According to Kiyosaki, Business owners and Investors represent less than 20% of the productive population. More than 80% of workers are not allowed to direct their own schedules – they are tied to their job or their store.
Robert Kiyosaki advises that EVERYONE should have the goal of being a self-employed businessman. He then writes WHY network marketing is “The Business of the 21st Century” for these reasons:
1. Network marketing is the easiest business model to transition from employee to business owner. You can also start part-time and move to full-time. In addition, the cost of entry is very low – usually only a few hundred dollars.
2. Network marketing is a system that provides leads that have a vested interest in YOUR success. These leaders – and the marketing systems available – ALSO provide extensive training to set you up for success. In most cases, these training resources are available for FREE or at very low cost. Note: it is ALWAYS less expensive to buy the accumulated wisdom of successful people than to repeat their mistakes!
3. Network marketing provides the most effective means of promoting a product – that is, using personal relationships to provide recommendations. (Today these recommendations extend online to thousands of “friends and followers”)
4. Network marketing leverages the efforts of tens, hundreds and even thousands of others. All of these people work on THEIR business but also create a stream of residual income for you.
5. Network marketing provides almost unlimited opportunities to increase your knowledge and develop your personal skills – which makes you more valuable as a leader and resource to others. It also puts you in the circle of influence of other leaders who are in the top 1% of earners and opens up more opportunities.
6. Network marketing is a scalable business. There are many paths open to successful network marketers. All these can be expanded to increase the business, across the country or around the world.
7. Network marketing creates not only wealth creation but an asset. The business you build is a legacy. You can create a business that will outlive you.
8. Network marketing is one business that creates residual income. You also create multiple streams of income – unlike over 80% of workers who have one paycheck and are left stranded when that ends. Residual income means that you earn even when you are not “working” and you can hardly turn it off! For these reasons, network marketing really has no income ceiling!
9. Network marketing has no educational prerequisites. You can even participate if you are too educated! There are no barriers based on race, age, background or any other factor that can make you “unemployable” in a typical job search. Today, hundreds line up for one job as a janitor. In online marketing you can bypass every obstacle and get started right away.
10. Online marketing is perfectly positioned to take advantage of modern technologies. While the industry has been successful for decades using only face-to-face sales methods, these new technologies expand the opportunities exponentially. In particular, the growth of social networks gives you access to thousands, even millions of people. It is also a fact that millions are looking for ways to increase their income at any given time.
For ALL these reasons, Robert Kiyosaki concludes that network marketing IS “The Business of the 21st Century”.
Video about Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch
You can see more content about Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch
If you have any questions about Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch
Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch
way Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch
tutorial Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch
Cheapest For 2 Lines Unlimited Pay Old Balance To Switch free
#Business #21st #Century #Review