You are searching about Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4, today we will share with you article about Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4 was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4 is useful to you.
Top 45 Must Know Life Lessons for Top Achievers (Copyrighted)
Are you a leader, speaker, parent, teacher, coach or business owner? The vision you have can only mean anything to others if it is communicated with a clarity that creates a memorable impression. Words, how they are said, to whom they are said and why they are said, are the basis of inspirations that move people to action.
During my formative years in Kangundo, Kenya, people were inspired, challenged or admonished by simple but profound words that left them with a mental image of the message conveyed by the speaker. A short sentence could be a call for a listener to check his/her life and adjust accordingly. Those who suffered were given reasons for hope. A warning about the habits that needed to be changed was not presented with a boring long conversation. They were words of wisdom.
Wise sayings are the oil that fuels our thoughts for vision, decision and action. The Top 45 Must Know Lessons for High Achievers features thought provoking inspirations that will make you stop, think and say, “That makes sense” or “I have to do something with what I have” or “Oh my, I wish I knew that! “
Those easy-to-apply lessons were hatched in a life that seemed destined to fail. Six years in three classes, illnesses that almost claimed my life, family turmoil that limited any thought of a bright future and living with sadness after the loss of my five siblings.
Changing friends; commit to daily positive actions; learn to heal from within; believing in the power of prayer and observing what factors brought prosperity and a sense of purpose into people’s lives were some of the essential elements of life that inspired the writing of these 45 Must Know Top Lessons for High Achievers.
When I say, “Always know that you are the CEO of everything you do” (Lesson 12) or “Hard work trumps underutilized talents all the time” (Lesson 32) or “Choose friends wisely. Like elevator buttons, they or will take. you up or down” (Lesson 5) – these are the things that hatched these life-changing lessons.
1. What you do for yourself can get to you. What you do for others is what will get you ahead; whether in your profession, spiritual pursuits or relationships.
2. Be yourself, otherwise others will dictate what they want you to be.
3. Remove bitterness from your heart. It steals your present and future. It kills your body, mind and soul. It stifles your creativity.
4. Honor and respect dad and mom. Forgive them for mistakes they may have made while raising you. It was their first time raising you.
5. Choose friends wisely. Like elevator buttons, they will either take you up or down.
6. Graduate, but don’t let your dreams graduate.
7. Learn to act like you know what you’re doing, but then know what you’re doing.
8. Choose to be happy by simplifying your life. Cry, but not forever, when bad things happen.
9. Learn to live from within, finding hope and laughter in times of tears.
10. Be flexible without compromising your faith and values.
11. Take risks to grow as a person and in your professional life.
12. Always know that you are the CEO of everything you do.
13. Count your fortunes not by things you can see and/or touch, but the feeling in your heart.
14. Be true to your conscience.
15. Know where other people stand in relation to your personal efforts.
16. The best gift you can give to people younger than you is to be a good example.
17. Let your wife and children know that they are your best friends by the way you treat them.
18. If your loved ones cannot say Amen to your testimony, it will be difficult for you to export it.
19. Know that you are not free from life’s hardships that everyone else goes through. Live one day at a time.
20. To start any project, the first step is to convince your mind that you are capable.
21. Work on something good always. You can’t be unhappy when you do something good.
22. Forget a job description. Do what needs to be done to get the job done exceptionally.
23. Ask, ask and ask questions.
24. Never think you are working for someone else. Do what you would do if the success of the project depended entirely on you.
25. Learning to learn is the skill that will keep you doing what you enjoy most.
26. Assume that every person you talk to is the one who will tell the whole world about you.
27. Self initiative will propel you above any competition.
28. Climb career and social ladders carefully while keeping tight family ties.
29. Know that wrong is wrong even if everyone else says otherwise.
30. Saving for the future is difficult. Your future depends on the sacrifice you make today.
31. What you get will help you make a living. What you give to the needy will give you life.
32. Work beats underutilized talents all the time.
33. Rekindle the hope of the elderly by applying the life lessons you learned from them in your life.
34. Heal yourself by helping others heal from their wounds.
35. Never underestimate the power of prayer.
36. The absence of material resources should never stop you from trying to live up to your potential.
37. Slipping is not falling. Failures can be the preparations for a better future.
38. Treat people the way you would want to be treated if you were in their situation.
39. Learn about other cultures and the lives of those who are different from you.
40. Use natural resources wisely. They are not as renewable as they appear to be.
41. Life is not a rehearsal. Unlike sports, you can’t prove what you’ve learned in practice later.
42. Sadness will keep you focused on the past. Care is focused around the present. Faith, action and determination focus and build the future.
43. As a girl, love and marry a boy who respects and honors his mother. Chances are good that he will respect and honor you. As a boy, love and marry a girl who respects and honors her father. Chances are good that she will respect and honor you.
44. The best revenge is doing what your critics said you couldn’t.
45. Live in a way that will regret when you are not there.
Copyright By Dr. Vincent Muli Wa Kituku, Author, Speaker and Seminar Leader, PO Box 7152, Boise, ID 83707. Phone (208) 376-8724 [http://www.kituku.comothers]
Video about Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4
You can see more content about Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4 on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4
If you have any questions about Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4 was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4 helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4
Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4
way Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4
tutorial Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4
Convos With My 2 Year Old Season 2 Episode 4 free
#Top #Life #Lessons #Top #Achievers #Copyrighted