You are searching about Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2, today we will share with you article about Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2 was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2 is useful to you.
Displaying RSS Feeds on Your Web Page
RSS feeds have made it very convenient to syndicate information from various sources. Most websites and services that publish fresh content, such as magazines, press releases, news agencies, blogs, make their content available through RSS feeds. As new content is published, the RSS feed is updated automatically.
Adding RSS feeds to web pages has many advantages. Let’s say you added a popular magazine to one of your web pages.
o The content of the web page is automatically updated as the ezine provides new content through this link. Every time search engine spiders crawl your web page they will likely find the web page updated.
o Your website visitors will also find new content on each visit and they might be tempted to visit your web page more often.
o You don’t have to bother about writing fresh content because it is automatically updated.
Earlier I wrote an article on the same topic using java script. While this method provides fresh content to the readers, the content of the feed cannot be “read” by search engine spiders. Therefore, the web page does not get the benefit of changing content from the search engines.
On the other hand, a php-based installation allows spiders to notice the changing content of the web page. This article is a follow-up to my previous article that outlines simple steps to put the content on a web page.
For the purpose of this article I have chosen the free version of software available from CaRP. The software can be downloaded from this website:
The instruction manual that comes with the package provides detailed instructions for installing and operating the software. More information is available from the website. Although there are several options available to use the software, I am showing here the simplest steps to load and run the software:
1. Download the software on your computer. It comes in a zip file. After unzipping save the available folders and files on your computer. These files and folders will be available – carp (folder), img (folder), carpsetup.php, README.HTML.
2. Upload all files and folders to the root directory of your website. This can be done via FTP. If uploading is done file by file, make sure that the names of the files and folders, and location of files in their folders do not change.
3. Create a new mySQL database.
4. Run the setup file carpsetup.php from your browser.
5. A new page will be displayed. On this page select mySQL database option which is easier of the two options given there.
6. Another new page will open in which you have to fill the details of mySQL database. Click on “Create database tables”.
7. The page that opens will now have a code that must be placed on the web page where you want to display the content. The code will be displayed in a gray box.
8. Inside the code is a “configuration code”. This configuration code should be pasted into a file called carpconf.php. The file will be available in carp directory. On the HTML script of this file locate the line “//Add configuration code that applies to all themes here”. Just below this line paste the configuration code.
9. Select a web page where the content should be displayed. The file name of the page should have a .php extension. If your page has a .HTML or .htm extension, you can try replacing just the extension with .php. Normally this should not change the way the page appears in a web browser. If you encounter any problem, you could make a new web page with .php extension.
10. At an appropriate place on the web page where you want the content to be displayed, paste the code into the HTML script of the page. From there you can delete the configuration code. It does not need to be added to all pages after it was added to the carpconf.php page in step 8 above.
11. If you now open your web page in the browser, it will start showing the content that comes with the package. To change this to content of your choice, you will need to make changes to the code you entered in step 10. In the code is a URL after CarpCasheShow. Change this URL with the URL of the RSS feed you want to display.
Now the web page will display the content of your choice. You can choose to show more feeds on the same page or have separate pages for content from different sources.
I tried to make the process easy to follow. You can always refer to more detailed instructions that come with the package. Take advantage of the free content available and use them to boost your page position and traffic to your website.
Video about Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2
You can see more content about Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2 on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2
If you have any questions about Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2 was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2 helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 1492799 0
Search keywords Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2
Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2
way Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2
tutorial Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2
Create Table New As Select From Old Where 1 2 free
#Displaying #RSS #Feeds #Web #Page