You are searching about Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out, today we will share with you article about Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out is useful to you.
Fireplace Mantels That Set the Scene in Eight Classic Films
The design of a fireplace can be linked interchangeably with the term home. Fireplace mantels come in different styles and silhouettes and Hollywood has taught us that fireplace mantels can be the most important character in a movie scene.
The placement of a fireplace usually sets the mood by creating an expression of love or building the suspense for a tragedy. The fireplace is linked as the ideal Hollywood backdrop.
(1) Pa Bailey stated in It’s a Wonderful Life that “… satisfying a fundamental urge, it is deep in the race for man to want his own roof and walls and hearth…” If you have ever seen this classic, you know well that the film is pure American and represents the real meaning of the American dream.
(2) Seen as one of the greatest films of all time is Orson Welles Citizen Kane. This film is a perfect example of how fireplaces add an important role to landscape settings. The enormous Xanadu fireplace, which appears to reach approximately 10 feet in height, is placed in several scenes throughout the film, ominously indicative of Kane’s loss. There are two scenes in this film where the fireplace emphasizes the plot and adds meaning to the plot. One is when the sled Rosebud is thrown into the fire because it is seen as junk. The second is where you see the calm image of Kane’s portrait over the mantle dominating all the solitude he surveys. These scenes add suspense and agony, perhaps even irony, not only affecting the characters in the film but also affecting the audience watching them.
(3) Fireplace mantels can create a romantic feeling to the atmosphere of a particular scene. Many know the classic episodes of Cosmic Wars. In episode two, Attack of the Clones the films two important characters, Anakin and Padme, share a forbidden romance. The romance shared between the two comes together in this one scene, which becomes an important aspect in their love story. The scene illuminates the passion between Leia and Luke. Having the fireplace in this scene creates a warm environment for the couple, thus adding to the elements of the plot.
(4) In the film Titanic, the appearance of the fireplace-mantel helps the setting by creating the representation of the upper class. The famous drawing scene is located in one of the upper level rooms. The fireplace is lit in the background and generates a darker light, which in turn glazes over both of the faces of the characters. That scene is one of the most important because it establishes the bond between both Rose and Jack when she asks Jack to paint her wearing only the necklace. Another scene within that film is towards the very end, where the ship’s architect stands in front of the fireplace looking at the clock and watching it move from one end to the other, realizing that there is no hope for the ship.
(5) The design of the fireplace-mantel gives a sense of intrigue in a movie whether adding a classic feeling decorated with dark mahogany or an eerie mood with a traditional finish. As illustrated in the film the birds nothing compares to the fireplace scene. The sense of tragedy lurks and the eerie design of the fireplace makes this scene extremely important to the plot. The scene begins calmly with a conversation over tea and escalates to having a flock of angry birds swarming around them trying to attack.
(6) Most people are aware of the supernatural movie Beetle Juice that brought fear with laughter to young and old. The film unites both afterlife and livelihood by structuring the plot location within the home of the main characters. The home has a very quaint feel to it, showing various points in the film in the living room where there is aged furniture and a rustic style fireplace with a dirty mantle, giving off the feeling of a ghostly presence. The gravity of the setting adds to the ethereal feeling that the characters are in the company of ghosts.
(7) Along with the paranormal movie mentioned above comes others who have the same feelings as the movie Young Frankenstein. Here, the fireplace is more deceptive than not and opens up a more mystical allusion. The fireplace fireplace is actually hidden behind a bookshelf that transforms into a fireplace. The secret passages shown in the scenes implement the spiritual and strange moods that are trying to be created by the plot.
(8) Meet the Parents is perhaps one of the very few films that combines both humor and disaster. One of the most popular scenes presented is the one where Ben Stiller tries to open a champagne bottle by having the cork smash the cremation urn that sits on the mantelpiece. The urn immediately spills Grandma Brynes’ remains all over the carpeted floor, which immediately becomes the litter box for the family cat.
Fireplace mantels have a decoration much different from any other home furniture. They add warmth and comfort giving that feeling of security. Fireplace mantels can also add a touch of sophistication and elegance if that’s your preference. The addition of a fireplace mantel can finalize the ideal vision of how one might want their home to look. It can transform a home from dark and uninviting to a warm country escape.
Such an addition also allows that extra touch of luxury to a household thus creating the perfect atmosphere for family gatherings. It helps create that “finishing touch” and adds emphasis and ambiance to that special room. The feeling can be romantic, elegant and sophisticated, scary or even warm and cozy. So, what mood do you want to set with your fireplace mantel?
Video about Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out
You can see more content about Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out
If you have any questions about Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out
Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out
way Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out
tutorial Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out
Documentary About 2 Old Men Living In The Woods Out free
#Fireplace #Mantels #Set #Scene #Classic #Films