You are searching about Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap, today we will share with you article about Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap is useful to you.
Simple Steps for Maintaining Balance During a Home Based Business Career Transition
Can you imagine going from 15 years as an executive in the corporate environment to becoming an entrepreneur in a home environment? Did you know that many individuals have made this transition and been successful? Where people seem to give up in this quest is when they experience being inundated and overwhelmed with the abundant amount of information received as they begin to research and investigate. Dan Miller, in his book, 48 Days to the Work You Love, calls information overload “data fog.” The purpose of this article is to offer simple steps to achieve work balance during a time of occupational change. Whether you come from a corporate, small business or home environment, you too can make the transition.
Let’s face it, changing from a corporate environment that usually requires continuous interaction with people, compared to a home business environment where you interact with a computer and/or people through a computer, is a major environmental and social change. So, the question becomes: How do you handle this change to stay balanced and sane?
The following simple steps should help you focus on some key areas as you convert to a home environment:
1. Organize yourself
– Organize files and folders both electronically and on paper. But remember that most of your filing system you will learn what you need as you go.
– Create an action plan every day. Developing a routine and schedule will help you stay focused. An example might be, “Write two articles and submit to EzineArticles, write one article in 30 minutes, update 1 blog and post 2 affiliates with that blog, research three home business opportunities, engage in two forum exchanges, etc.”
– Clean up your workspace at the end of the day
2. Believe You Will Succeed
– Keep your long-term goal and objective on an index card where it can be seen while you work. An example might be, “to stimulate and orchestrate transformation in people’s lives through writing.”
– Take care of the areas where you can experience success. By staying focused on the areas where you know you’ll be successful, it removes focus on the areas that don’t matter.
3. Take Care of Yourself – Don’t Get Too Hungry, Lonely or Tired
– Identify a form of relaxation to give you peace of mind
– Exercise at least 30 minutes a day
– Create outlets away from the computer that are activities you enjoy
– Drink lots of water
– Raise your legs occasionally, because it helps the blood flow to the brain
– Eat four small meals a day
– Try 2 hours on and 1 hour off (find your own pace)
– Sleep well – try a short nap
– Dress for success – even if it’s casual, it will make you feel good while you work
– Do something interactive whether it’s calling a friend, meeting a friend for lunch or time with your family
By practicing organization, self-belief, and self-care, you can effectively focus on your home-based business career transition. Also, keep your expectations realistic as you develop into a new career. One of the benefits of creating balance is the achievement of a focused direction that supports an amazing journey to new opportunity. So, focus on the opportunity versus the discomfort of the challenge and change.
Video about Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap
You can see more content about Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap
If you have any questions about Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap
Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap
way Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap
tutorial Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap
Does A 3 1 2 Year Old Need A Nap free
#Simple #Steps #Maintaining #Balance #Home #Based #Business #Career #Transition