You are searching about Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old, today we will share with you article about Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old is useful to you.
10 Kid-Friendly Attractions in Los Angeles
With many exciting attractions and sunny weather year-round, Los Angeles is a great vacation destination for families. Where else can you step onto the set of your favorite movie, relax on a sun-kissed beach and shop alongside celebrities on Rodeo Drive? Here are some family-friendly places to visit and things to do on your next trip to Los Angeles.
1. Aquarium of the Pacific boasts over 500 species in 19 important habitats highlighting the marine life of the Pacific. Explore sunny Southern California and Baja Pacific, the cold waters of the North Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. The Southern California and Baja gallery features seals and sea lions in an up close and personal indoor/outdoor setting. The North Pacific gallery is home to puffins and other diving birds that nest above and “fly” underwater, while the sea otters frolic in a nearby habitat. The Tropical Reef Habitat, the aquarium’s largest exhibit, introduces visitors to a coral lagoon with colorful fish, as well as horses, sea snakes and mysterious sea dragons.
2. The Sony Pictures Studios Tour offers a rare glimpse of the old glory days of Hollywood and an inside view of a state-of-the-art film studio where films such as The Wizard of Oz, Spiderman and Men in Black were filmed. Depending on availability, you can also visit the sets of shows like “Jeopardy!” and “Wheel of Fortune”.
3. The Zimmer Children’s Museum encourages interactive learning, creative self-expression, and imaginative play through “please touch” exhibits and art activities. Music Island introduces kids to music and lets them create a virtual drum loop and create their own original music. Western Wall recreates the Western Wall in Jerusalem (the Kotel) and invites visitors to share their hopes for the future. Discovery Airplane lets kids navigate an airplane simulator as they fly over faraway destinations like Israel, Mexico and more.
4. The Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana features 120 exciting hands-on science exhibits on two floors, including Dynamic Earth, Techno Arts, Discovery Stadium and Quake Zone. Play Virtual Volleyball, make music on a Laser Beam Harp, climb a Rock Wall, watch an indoor Geyser erupt, ride an earthquake in the Shake Shack, and more. Visit the life-size dinosaur exhibit with an interactive walk through Argentinosaurus that explains life sciences. The center hosts BubbleFest in April, Spooky Science in October, and a new exhibit each summer.
5. Kidspace Children’s Museum is an interactive indoor and outdoor learning center offering exhibits like Bugsy’s Diner where kids learn about mantises, cockroaches and more. Also look for fossils in The Dig, create nature-inspired artwork in N’Art or ride a tricycle through the Wisteria Courtyard.
6. Golf N’ Stuff Family Fun Center offers four challenging miniature golf courses against imaginative settings such as a castle, haunted house, old west ghost town, California mission, tree house and more. The park also offers thrill rides including go-karts, bumper boats, bumper cars, and a kiddie train, in addition to arcade games and lazer tag.
7. Guinness World Records Museum in Hollywood chronicles record-breaking facts and feats ranging from the Greatest Work of Art to the Lowest Limb. You and your kids will experience racing at 240 mph in the world’s fastest Formula One car and explore the world’s most fascinating natural phenomena, human feats, animal acts and more.
8. Wild Rivers Water Park is the largest water park of Southern California with more than 40 water rides and attractions. It’s the perfect place to “chill out” with the kids after a long day in the California sun. If you dare, go to the top of the seven-story Wild Rivers Mountain. Relax on Explorers Island with lazy inner tube floating down a warm river, refreshing spas, and scaled-down rides and wading pools for little adventurers. Open from late May to September.
9. The Hollywood Museum features 10,000 artifacts and articles from Hollywood’s past, including Rocky’s boxing gloves, Marilyn Monroe’s dresses, Indiana Jones’ whip, and more. Housed in the historic Max Factor building, the museum pays homage to the Golden Age of Hollywood with a beautifully restored Art Deco exterior and luxurious interiors. Newer additions to the museum include the costumes of Nicole Kidman from Moulin Rouge and the party dresses of Paris Hilton.
10. The Museum of Tolerance is a great way for older children (some of the exhibits are recommended for 12+ and others are for all ages) to explore issues of prejudice and discrimination through hands-on exhibits and role play. The Children of the Holocaust exhibit brings the Holocaust to life as visitors walk through a simulation with sound effects, photos, newscasts, and more. Finding Our Families, Finding Ourselves celebrates the multicultural diversity of several famous Americans and encourages visitors to explore their own heritage.
Video about Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old
You can see more content about Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old
If you have any questions about Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old
Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old
way Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old
tutorial Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old
Fun Things To Do Inside With A 2 Year Old free
#KidFriendly #Attractions #Los #Angeles