You are searching about Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter, today we will share with you article about Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter is useful to you.
37 Activities to Do With Your Family on Your Front Porch
We often take for granted a part of our home that we pass by day after day. Which part is that? It’s your front porch. If you have a medium to large front porch, think of it as an extension of your home where you can spend time with your family. You might be wondering what you could do on your porch.
I found it easy to come up with a bunch of simple family activities that you could do on your front porch with your son, daughter, wife, mother, father, grandparent, neighbor or friend. Now, don’t laugh when you read this list. Some activities will be more appealing to you than others. Some might even bring back memories of when you were a child.
Here are the first 37 things that came to my mind, but I didn’t stop there. I have many more coming in my next articles. Some of these activities will work best if you have a small table on your porch. Remember that the weather and your porch lighting play a factor in some of these activities.
So let’s get to it.
- Play checkers, chess, cards or any board game like scrabble or monopoly. All are fun classic front porches.
- Read stories aloud to each other.
- Listen to some mysteries on an old radio when it’s dark outside.
- Write birthday cards for the next month.
- Collaborate on a puzzle book.
- Read the newspaper with your honey.
- Listen to an audiobook together, maybe a chapter at a time.
- Plant an herb garden to place on the ledge of your railing.
- Make pot holders out of loops. Do you remember that as a kid?
- Rock a baby on your porch swing (you need a baby for this one!).
- Learn a foreign language together.
- Blow bubbles with a child. You can even make the bubble solution yourself.
- Draw with sidewalk chalk.
- Install a ceiling fan on your porch (a great project for an experienced parent to teach an older child).
- Play jacks, tiddlywinks or thumbnails (these can be fun, really!).
- magic tricks
- Play keyboard or guitar and sing some songs.
- Listen to hockey, basketball, baseball or football on your radio.
- Do homework together.
- Adjust your telescope and identify stars, planets and UFOs.
- Get online, update your blog, answer questions in a forum.
- Talk to your grandma or grandpa on the phone.
- Pour your heart out to each other on the porch swing.
- Fold clothes. Folding clothes doesn’t have to be boring!
- Get a fresh paint by number and get to it.
- Brainstorm ideas to fix up your porch to make it even more beautiful.
- Hang a porch swing with a friend.
- Identify birds and keep a bird watching journal.
- Put together a puzzle. Do this on something that is easy to transport around the house.
- Sort and organize your recipes.
- Clip coupons, articles or pictures from newspapers and magazines.
- Make a stepping stone from a store-bought kit. Some include colorful, shiny gems and letter patterns to personalize your step.
- Build a windmill and hang it on your porch.
- Paint small decorative birdhouses to decorate your porch.
- Have a book club meeting on your porch – complete with some snacks like lemonade, freezer cookies and popcorn.
- Get out your sketch pad and sketch a picture of your front porch to hang in your home.
- Decorate your front door with a wreath, basket or some nice bright fresh paint.
Your porch is a perfect piece of heaven that you may be overlooking. It’s a great place to spend time outside with someone you love or just by yourself. Even in this glamorous, high-tech world where we are constantly distracted by television, videos and game boxes, sometimes going back to the basics is quite refreshing. Dream up your own reasons to spend time on your own front porch with your family. It just might improve the rest of your life as well.
Look for future articles from me with more fun activities to do on your front porch.
Video about Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter
You can see more content about Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter
If you have any questions about Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter
Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter
way Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter
tutorial Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter
Fun Things To Do With My 2 Year Old Daughter free
#Activities #Family #Front #Porch