You are searching about Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo, today we will share with you article about Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo is useful to you.
CAVS Karaoke DVD-203G USB SuperCDG Player, Pros and Cons of the CAVS DVD-203G USB Tested on the Road
There’s been a lot of talk about the CAVS Karaoke Players so we thought we’d take some time to test one of the more popular models. The DVD-203G USB has all the usual features like 2 microphone inputs with echo, programmable song ordering, numeric keypad to access any number song, parental control, digital Key Control and Voice cancellation on multi-text discs, but here we’ll cover pros and cons. on important points of interest.
Professionals will not use the provided microphone. To my ear, as a professional I like to use high quality microphones so that the singers always sound their best. That said, the average “consumer ear” may find that the supplied CAVS microphone sounds good.
There are no fancy video graphics like you see with the 12″ laserdiscs. What you get are backup tracks of CD-quality music with the lyrics of the song on your screen or TV.
There are several optional extras to consider before purchasing CAVS DVD-203G USB as follows:
- The unit has two microphone inputs but only comes with one microphone as was mentioned above. You might want a second for all those duets.
- Most packages include 1 disc (up to 1250 songs) so if you want more discs they can cost between $70 – $200
- The USB port is for an external hard drive, which is NOT included, so will cost $100+ depending on the size, but you could fit up to 100,000 songs or more on the larger ones.
- Audio/Video cable is included but some additional cables for example; SVideo, Coax or Optical cables will need to be purchased separately.
- To create your own SCDGs you need additional software for about $49 or a deluxe version for $69 from the manufacturer.
- The CAVS DVD-203G USB are medium-sized components that fit well into a home entertainment system or professional rack. It can replace an AC3 Dolby Digital DVD Player and/or a 500 CD Carousel. It connected easily to my TIVO via the front side AV inputs (White-Red-Yellow RCA plugs) but those without TIVO should look for the same jacks on their VCR or the TV itself. You can also use an S-Video connection or the RCA A/V fans on your home stereo and TV combo. The pros use the mixer and video directly to a video monitor or video flash bay to sync multiple TVs.
- Plays all formats: DVD/VCD/SCDG/CD+G/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3/JPEG/Kodak Photo CD
- Excellent sound and arrangement Quality – We tested the Sweet Georgia Brown Magic Tracks with 1208 songs and the quality of the sound and the musical arrangements were excellent.
- SuperCDGs can be played on your computer. Each retail disc comes with a standalone computer program that loads and plays the hundreds and thousands of songs allowing you to put on a karaoke show with just your (DVD equipped) PC or laptop.
- It is possible to Make your own SuperCDGs from your old CD+G library or from your MP3 collection of non-Karaoke songs using the optional software.
- With the CAVS DVD-203G USB Player you can also connect to an optional CAVS 60, 160 or 250 Gigabyte hard drive for an enormous storage capacity of 100,000 songs.
- Save Money by buying so many discs
- Save Time from changing discs between singers
- Save Pain from carrying hundreds of discs in cases
- Save the headache of dealing with scratched discs when you swap them since the need to swap discs has been virtually eliminated.
- Mix-Down allows you to make a studio-style output of your performance to an external recorder or computer
The compromises do not exceed the values. There were some added costs for a hard drive and some extra SCDG drives but we now have an expandable system that plays SCDGs. With this unit, the only thing that separates the professionals from the amateurs is the ‘7 Rules for Hosting a CAVS Karoke Party.
Video about Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo
You can see more content about Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo
If you have any questions about Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo
Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo
way Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo
tutorial Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo
Hooking Up A Sub To Your Old 2 Channel Stereo free
#CAVS #Karaoke #DVD203G #USB #SuperCDG #Player #Pros #Cons #CAVS #DVD203G #USB #Tested #Road