You are searching about My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You, today we will share with you article about My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You is useful to you.
Returning God’s Trust in You
I think if you keep your faith, keep your confidence, keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open new doors. ~ Joel Osteen
Last week we talked about trusting God. You would think we can trust Him just because He IS God. We understand that He is omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent. So what’s the problem? We read in the Gospels that nothing is impossible for God. But we’re still not sure we can trust him to help us. Why?
- You think God is too busy to worry about your problems
- You feel you haven’t earned their attention or help
- You are sure that you have denied his trust by your previous actions
- You know you didn’t do good enough work to qualify
- You are convinced that he really does not want to help someone as insignificant as you
What is the common thread of all those reasons? We – you and me: ‘you think you believe ‘you’ to know You made the issues about your inability, rather than their ability.
You have gone out of faith and into reasoning. With your thoughts, you are trying to bring God down to your mental and emotional level. You know that whatever you want or need is impossible… for you. If you could solve it, make it, untangle it or make it better, you would have done it by now! I’m sure you care enough.
The real question is how can you release all those worries and trust God to deliver you?
Don’t be double minded
From Genesis to Revelation, God delivered those who put their trust in Him. Trust, however, is a two-way street. God wants to be able to entrust you with His Word, His wisdom and His ways. He wants to be able to count on you to represent Him here on this earth. The prophet Micah expressed it like this: He has shown you, man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you, but that you do justice, that you love mercy and that you walk humbly with your God (verse 6:8).
James, the half-brother of Jesus, said “let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. Because he who wavers is like a wave of the sea that the wind carries and throws. Do not think that you will receive anything from the Lord. [for] a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways(James 1:6-8)
Double-mindedness means that one minute you are trusting God for your healing; the next minute you are moaning in pain and telling everyone who will listen how sick you are. Double-mindedness means that you would like to believe that God will bless you financially, but you just don’t “see” how He could get you more money. You have forgotten His promises of prosperity and deliverance.
Build your confidence
We have new living room furniture. I didn’t ask if the chair would support my weight. I trusted it to do what it was designed to do. I trust my TV to get a signal so I can watch “Dancing with the Stars.” I trust the lights to turn on when I plug them in. I don’t know how they all work: the science and structure that makes those things work; but i don’t need I just know they will do what I need, and I trust them. I have many experiences that confirm my confidence.
The Bible clearly says that faith – the ability to trust God in any situation – comes from hearing… and hearing… and hearing the Word of God. The same way you learn the multiplication tables or a piece of music – by repetition – is how you develop your trust in God. Constant exposure to His Word through study, prayer and meditation will strengthen your trust in Him. You will gain experience.
God wants to be able to trust you to do it. He wants to know that you will learn His ways and be His representative, His ambassador, in the world around you. As Christ’s “body,” you are His mouth and hands on earth. Can He trust you to do what He needs to do?
A relationship with God is not one-sided. He’s not a wish-granting genie. It is Almighty God, Abba Father, who wants to trust his children to think, speak and act correctly, in accordance with his Word. He wants you to grow into a spiritually mature adult, displaying the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, gentleness, meekness, patience, and self-control (Gal. 5:22).
You would never trust a 10 year old with the keys to your brand new car. Why? He is not ready! He is not mature enough, developed enough to handle responsibility or consequences.
Promises you can trust
The Bible has a lot to say about trust. God wants to know that you trust Him to bless, protect, and save you from any problem or circumstance. He also wants to trust you to come to Him first with your problems and be faithful to the precepts of His Word. Consider these verses:
- The God of my stone; I will trust in him: he is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower and my refuge, my savior; You save me from violence. ~ 2 Sam. 22:3
- But let all those who trust in you rejoice: let them always shout for joy, because you defend them; may they also that love thy name rejoice in thee. ~ Ps. 5:11 a.m
- Lord, my God, in you I trust: save me from all those who persecute me and deliver me: ~ Ps. 7:1
- And those who know your name will trust in you, because you, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you. ~ Ps. 9:10
- Save me, God, because I trust in you. ~ Ps. 16:1
- The Lord is my rock, my strength and my savior; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield [shield, protector], and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. ~ Ps. 18:2
- The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him and he helps me; therefore my heart rejoices greatly; and with my song I will praise him. ~ Ps. 28:7
- In you, Lord, I trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. ~ Ps. 31:1
- Taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man who trusts in him. ~ Ps. 34:8
- Trust in the Lord and do good; so you will dwell in the land, and you will truly be fed. ~ Ps. 37:3
- When I’m afraid, I’ll trust you. ~ Ps. 56:3
- He will not be afraid of bad news: his heart is firm, he trusts in the Lord. ~ Ps. 112:7
- Every word of God is pure: it is a shield to those who trust in it. ~Prov. 30:5
- You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is fixed on you, because he trusts in you. ~ is 26:3
- The Lord is good, strength in the day of trouble; and he knows those who trust in him. ~ Nahum 1:7
Each of those verses was written by someone in Bible times who faced a challenging situation; they were people who had exhausted their own resources and needed divine help. It’s not much different from you and me. Each of them discovered that God could be trusted to preserve and protect them, meet their needs, and strengthen them to face those challenges.
I Peter 5:7 says: “cast all your care on him; for he cares for you. If you are willing to leave your cares and give your cares to God, you show your trust in him. And rejoice, knowing that you are willing trust him to set you free!
Do you know and understand that God trusts you? He trusts you with his Word, his wisdom, his covenant, his love and his power. He trusts you so much that he sent Jesus into the world to take back the power and dominion that he gave to Adam, and that Jesus gave to you.
Now it’s your turn. Trust that it will deliver. Trust His Word enough to speak it out of your mouth and claim His promise for your life. Trust in His love for you, no matter what you say or do. His trust, like his grace, is not earned. It is the gift of God.
Video about My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You
You can see more content about My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You
If you have any questions about My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You
My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You
way My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You
tutorial My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You
My 2 And A Half Year Old Says Hold You free
#Returning #Gods #Trust