You are searching about My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold, today we will share with you article about My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold is useful to you.
Common Cold Cure – Herbs And Ayurvedic Remedies, Common Cold Treatment
The common cold is the most common dosha disorder affecting human beings. Everyone has suffered from the common cold at some point in their life. Its symptoms are all too familiar. In Ayurveda, this very common disease is called Pratishyaya.
All three doshas are responsible for the onset of the common cold. Vata dosha common colds have dry cough, little mucus discharge, hoarse voice, headache and runny nose. People with pitta dosha who have common colds will have fever, sore throat, yellowish nasal discharge and continuous nasal obstruction. People with kapha dosha common colds have discharges of thick mucus with dull headaches and head heaviness.
(1) Herbs useful in the treatment of common colds
– Bishop’s weed (Trachyspermum ammi) Bishop’s weed has the power to open blocked nostrils. Its seeds are tied in a cloth and inhaled directly to clear congestion. It is very effective in treating nasal obstructions in children.
– Cassia (Cassis fistula) Cassia roots are effective in treating the cold. Burn the roots and inhale the smoke from them. The discharge of mucus will increase after such treatment, but after a while it will stop completely.
– Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) Cinnamon is cooked in a glass of water with a pinch of pepper and honey. This reduces sore throat problems and also prevents the cold from becoming chronic or becoming something serious like pneumonia or the flu.
– Cumin seeds (Cuminum cyminum) Cumin seeds are antiseptic. That is why they have beneficial effects if the cold is accompanied by a fever. It is also useful for treating throat irritations.
– Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Ginger extract taken several times a day is an excellent remedy to treat the cough that accompanies common colds. Ginger tea is also very effective in treating colds.
– Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum) Chewing a few leaves of tulsi (holy basil) will remedy sore throat problems. An extract of the leaves boiled in water can be used as a drink for the same benefits.
– Onion (Allium cepa) Onion has the power to liquefy phlegm. This causes the sticky mucus to slide and discharge through the nose.
(2) Dietary treatments for common colds
– Patients with the common cold are advised to fast for a day so that the body’s toxins are eliminated. Then patients can have hot vegetable soups or steamed vegetables with little or no spices. Foods that are difficult to digest such as cheese, yogurt, milk, oily and spicy foods and sweets should be avoided.
– Hot foods are recommended when you have a common cold. Hot chicken soup is a traditionally known remedy for the common cold.
(3) Ayurvedic treatment for common colds
– Bhringasava is the Ayurvedic remedy prescribed for common colds. It is generally prescribed in amounts of 15 ml three times a day for seven days.
– Nasal drops called Anutaila are also prescribed by many Ayurvedic doctors. Other common medicines are Vyoshaadi vati, Kantara Arya Ava Lehya, Tribhuvana Keerti etc. These preparations must be taken in time to prevent the cold from turning into the flu.
– Trikatu powder is suggested to be taken with honey. This decreases inflammation of the respiratory tract. Shadbindu taila can be used as nasal drops. It should be used twice a day whenever the symptoms of the common cold are felt.
(4) Household medicines
– Take a pinch of salt. Put a few drops of mustard oil in it and mix until the oil loses its fluidity. Apply this mixture to the nostrils, neck and chest. It will tingle a little, but the relief will be quick.
– Mix a little black pepper and pepper. Boil this in water. Drink this quickly when hot as you do with tea.
– Squeeze the juice of two lemons into a glass of water. Add sugar to sweeten the mixture. This should be taken at bedtime to seek relief from a runny nose.
– Another remedy is to mix nutmeg and opium with cow’s milk in a paste. This should be applied on the nose and forehead while going to bed.
– Mixing black pepper, cinnamon, cardamom and the seeds of Nigella sativa (Krishna Jeeraka) and using it as snuff helps open up severely congested nasal passages.
– Before going to sleep, apply eucalyptus oil to the forehead, chest and nostrils at night. Then wrap yourself in a warm blanket and go to sleep. You will sweat profusely at night, but let this happen. By morning, the common cold will be gone, and so will any fever if present.
– It is not advisable to stay in a closed room when you have a common cold. Open the windows and let the air in, but don’t do it if it’s cold outside. Get some fresh air and get enough rest.
Another point to note is that the common cold is contagious. Therefore, if you have a common cold, you should take all the necessary precautions so that it does not spread to others. Stay away from babies and children as they are the most vulnerable to catching the common cold. Also use a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Keep your utensils separate.
Video about My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold
You can see more content about My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold
If you have any questions about My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold
My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold
way My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold
tutorial My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold
My 2 Month Old Baby Has A Cough And Cold free
#Common #Cold #Cure #Herbs #Ayurvedic #Remedies #Common #Cold #Treatment